1. Scenario 1: A producer (called "producer A") needs to deliver his products and has some space in his car/truck:
- He joins the platform (free registration); - He enters the journey with some information: departure and arrival cities, possible stopping points, type of storage during the transport (ambient, cold, frozen), date of the journey and the timetable.
2. Scenario 2: A producer (called "producer B") needs to deliver a product and looks for someone to deliver it:
- He joins the platform (free registration); - He completes the type of journey he wants (departure and arrival cities, days of the journey, type of required storage); - He selects, among the propositions, the most suitable journey according to his criteria and he books the journey (online payment).
A software on the website approximately compares the cost of the delivery:
- without sharing;
- by delivering his goods himself and sharing the car with goods from other producers;
- or by entrusting his goods to another producer who deals with the delivery.
This innovation has many advantages:
- It is an easy to use solution: a platform on a website to book a journey in a few time;
- It allows to save time on the logistic step and to focus more on the main activities on the farm;
- It allows to reduce the cost of transport;
- It allows to reduce the environmental footprint of the transport;
- It supports the cooperation and links among producers.